Is this getaway suitable for me?
The Dodital- Darba top trek is suited for you if some of the characteristics below describe you:
- I am relatively fit. Not necessarily utterly fit, but play a sport or do something recreational such as walking for 25-30 minutes regularly or jog for 15-20 minutes regularly.
- If not fit, I want to get in shape and therefore walk/ run on a regular basis in the days leading up to the trek and would like to stretch my boundaries a little on the trek.
- Want to be in the wild for a few days where i experience complete solitude.. Love the views in the Himalayas, want to go deep into them and therefore get very close to some prominent Himalayan mountains with permanent snow and glaciers.
- Don't mind travelling a little deep into the Himalayas by road. The drive can be a little winding and bumpy in mountains and i don't mind that.
- I have wanted a getaway in the Himalayas which isn't just a regular holiday. A holiday in the wilderness where i don't find other people except the 7-10 people who i am going with. Don't mind some Yoga and Spa therapy in the mountains to go with that
- I would like to experience camping- sleep in tents and sleeping bags and experience bonfires, barbecues and conversations in the wilderness and experience temperatures touching 0 degrees. If possible, experience snow and snow fall personally.
- I would like a sense of achievement by going to a place where most people don't go therefore score boasting points over those who go on a just a holiday.
- Have some time at hand.. Can manage 4-5 working days off for this.